The Foundation for International Blockchain Real Estate Expertise, together with Proptech for Good hosts a webinar on September 30, 2021, from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM CEST. Four speakers will join to provide insights on how decentralized technology can help solve real estate challenges. ReCheck’s CEO Emiliyan Enev will focus on how ESG data can be better structured and utilized thanks to blockchain technology.
- Blockchain for supply chain, by Professor Srinath Perera (Professor of Built Environment & Construction Management, Western Sydney University and Director at c4SMC)
- New European Bauhaus, by Mr. Eric Peters (European Commission, Europe)
- ESG-data structuring with blockchain, by Mr. Emiliyan Enev (Re-check, Bulgaria):
- Transparency through Technology, by Mr. Andy Saull (CBRE Blockchain knowledge forum, United Kingdom)
- Menno Lammers (Proptech for Good)
- Jo Bronckers (FIBREE)
PropTech for Good (PTfG) aims to mobilize a global movement to improve the liveability of present and future generations. The organization is a pioneer in creating future-proof environments and their value models. They are focused on unlocking human potential to create regenerative, responsible, resilient environments. PropTech for Good’s mission is to inspire, develop, and connect leaders to build a PTfG-mindset, thought leadership, learning new skills, and achieve organizational objectives.
The Foundation for Blockchain in Real Estate Expertise (FIBREE) was founded in Amsterdam in 2018 with the aim of bringing together real estate professionals and blockchain specialists from all over the world to exchange expertise. In a world that is increasingly impacted by technology, real estate processes will have to change too. By bringing together the expertise of pioneers and sharing knowledge and insights already gained, FIBREE wants to make an important contribution to the adoption and implementation of blockchain technology in the real estate market in the coming years.